Q: I drove the car home yesterday without any issue, but when I went to start it this mornign it will turn over but not start

My car won't start all of the sudden. It turns over without a problem, but does not even attempt to ignite. It started and ran fine when I started it yesterday.

Have the vehicle scanned for codes and the fuel pressure tested to see if there is fuel pressure and codes stored in computer. If no fuel pressure then verify the theft light goes out with key on. If it goes out then if the computer has no codes indicating problem then check fuel inertia switch to see if it tripped. Then check for power to fuel pump if good then replace pump in the fuel tank.

• I drove the car home yesterday without any issue, but when I went to start it this mornign it will turn over but not start