Q: I can't get it to delete all installed devices.

Its not working

3. I can't get it to delete all installed devices.

Q: Does this vehicle have an interference engine??

This engine is an interference motor that most likely bent valves when the timing belt broke. An issue like this calls for major engine repair. Whether you decide to fix the engine or get a new car, be sure to...

Q: How do you delete a paired phone in the HandsFreeLink?

You can pair up to six different phones with the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system on your Civic. However, you might need to delete one in order to add a new phone, or you might want to remove one if you no...

Q: My 2001 mitsubishi eclipse wont shift into reverse it used to then only would every now and then now it wont at all.

It is possible that something has broken inside your transmission. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue.