Q: I cant find nuetral safety switch 97 fiesta

Bad nuetral safety switch car wont turn over with full battery power .

3. I cant find nuetral safety switch 97 fiesta

Q: What may cause the starter to engage when shifting the shifter?

Hi there. Check the neutral safety switch and the shifter circuitry. It is possible to have a short in the wiring causing the starter to engage while shifting gears. Look for any wires that may be shorting out with the...

Q: Q: What does the Door Ajar light mean on the dash?

Your car is equipped with a number of different sensors to help ensure that you and your passengers stay as safe as possible. The Door Ajar light on the dash turns on automatically when you crank the car, but should...

Q: Oil pressure dropping

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like your engine is at about the end of its useful life. If a motor seizes, the piston has become so hot and expanded that its stuck in...