Q: I cant find nuetral safety switch 97 fiesta

Bad nuetral safety switch car wont turn over with full battery power .

3. I cant find nuetral safety switch 97 fiesta

Q: Truck started in neutral once, now it won't start at all

This is just a guess, but the problem could be with the gear selector or the transmission position switch. The starter relay will not close and the vehicle will not crank, unless the switch is in the neutral or park...

Q: How do you program the universal garage door opener to work with a Fixed Code system?

If your car has a universal garage door opener (optional equipment), then it can be programmed to work with both Rolling Code systems and Fixed Code systems. Here’s what you should do to program it to work with your Fixed...

Q: As I'm driving, all my lights inside/out of the car turn off and the car still stays on. But when I turn the car off it won't turn over

Hello there. The charging system on the car may not be charging the battery as you drive and the systems that keep the engine running are priority so the engine will stay running until the voltage drops below about 9...