Q: I cant find nuetral safety switch 97 fiesta

Bad nuetral safety switch car wont turn over with full battery power .

3. I cant find nuetral safety switch 97 fiesta

Q: i think my gear shift is broken because it is very loose. and car won't start

It's possible the linkage, or cable, is faulty which could explain the no start because if the linkage is not in the proper position the neutral start safety switch might not work. To determine the exact problem, please request a...

Q: My hazard lights wont shut off. The button wires have been cut for awhile but now the hazards won't shut off and I pulled the fuse to no avail.

Hi there. It sounds like you're getting feedback through the circuits; this is when a normally off circuit gets power or ground from another circuit through an open or short. You'll need a digital volt/ohm meter, the electrical wiring diagram,...

Q: EGR BPT valve & EGR solenoid valve need replacements

Hello there. When codes go away like this, it generally means that the fault has resolved itself or the Check Engine Light has failed in the cluster. If the code is gone this would indicate that there is not a...