Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1kyiiyqjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1kyiiyqjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1kyiiyqjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1kyiiyqjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1kyiiyqjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1kyiiyqjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1kyiiyqjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1kyiiyqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1kyiiyqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1kyiiyqjs:173:8

Q: i can't remove my clutch, brake, gas pedal assembly

i can't remove my clutch, brake, gas pedal assembly I have on my 91 honda civic hatchback. I have remove some nut bolts out from the bottom i believe there is 5 or 6 of them but I tried looking at youtube videos and there is a nut bolt on top of the assembly that i believe should be the last nut bolt, but it's very difficult to even get access to it. I want to take the dashboard out bc it seems like it's in the way. But i cant even take out the dashboard out. i already took 6 hex bolts ( 2 from the sides one on top in the middle one next to the fusebox another under the stereo and another from the glove box) but seem like the top part of the dashboard wont move. I was wondering if you can help me here.

A: For this job in particular, my best advice ...

For this job in particular, my best advice would be to hire the hand of an experienced technician. The assembly takes a certain amount of manipulation and persuasion to get out properly. There may be a few extra hidden fasteners you will need to carefully locate before the parts will fall free.

Feel free to reach out to a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can then diagnose your brake, pedal, and clutch issues accordingly. Good luck.