Q: I can't find the location of the TCM in my 545rfe transmission of my jeep. Is it internal?,can i get to it threw the pan? thanks

asked by on February 18, 2017

location of the TCM in my 545rfe transmission of my jeep. Is it internal?,can i get to it threw the pan? thanks

Hi there. The best advice we can offer is for you to purchase a service and repair manual for your 2005 Jeep, or request a detailed diagram of the transmission and supporting components from a Jeep dealership. This will tell you where each component is located and steps for removing them correctly. Good luck.