Q: I can start the car it comes on as normal but when i press the gas the car wont move

I need to know is my transmission gone bad or is thr fluid just to low or can it be another problem because a week ago i could start the car but i had to push the petal over and over before it moved then 3days ago i couldnt reverse at all now today it wont back or foward i thought it was a gas problem but now im unsure of everything

3. I can start the car it comes on as normal but when i press the gas the car wont move