Q: I can hear and feel a popping from the brake pedal when depressed. This happens when stopping at low speed and when fully stopped

I have a popping noise coming from the brake pedal. This can be physically felt through the pedal when it is depressed. I just tested and it seems to occur regardless of the car being in motion, parked, on, or off. When turned over you can hear an electric engine engaging while depressing the pedal, coinciding with the click.

You may be hearing the anti-lock brake motor running. Also the brake pedal switch may be clicking. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and check the noise and brakes just in case it is not safe to drive the vehicle. The ABS goes through a self test and may make some clicking and other noises and is normal operation. If there was a problem then it would illuminate the ABS or other fault lights and should be checked as soon as possible.

3. I can hear and feel a popping from the brake pedal when depressed. This happens when stopping at low speed and when fully stopped