Q: I am unsure how much replacing a motor mount and a EGR valve would cost on a 2003 Mitsubishi eclipse. Does anyone have an estimate?

i am unsure how much replacing a motor mount and a EGR valve would cost on a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse AND to having it installed. Does anyone have an guess or estimation?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the engine mounts and the EGR valve on a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse with a L4-2.4L engine.

3. I am unsure how much replacing a motor mount and a EGR valve would cost on a 2003 Mitsubishi eclipse. Does anyone have an estimate?