Q: i am trying to replace his 4wd actuator and i can not locate it i currently have an electric actuator, and i cant find weather it

i am trying to replace his 4wd actuator and i can not locate it i currently have an electric actuator, and i cant find where it is. i know when we shift the 4hi 4 lo 2hi lever it engages the tcase, but the hubs dont lock, i was notified that it is a vacuum controlled autto lock hubs but i cannot locate where the vacuum diaphram is to replace it or anything.

You do not have a front differential actuator on this vehicle and will have automatic locking hubs. The hub mechanism is what locks and unlocks the hubs.The vacuum actuated front ends are only on the vehicle’s that have a different system. You may have damaged locking mechanisms in the outside hubs.