Q: i am considering buying a 2004 lincoln aviator with 1005 miles for $8000. according to auto check no accident but the score is 67.

i want this car to serve my family of five for a long time so i do not want to take on a bad deal. how difficult is it to own one of these car do you have to spent a lot of time with the mechanic?

Unfortunately, not all of the repairs made on vehicles are always reported to reporting agencies such as car fax or auto check, so these scores sometimes need to be taken with a grain of salt. As for a car like this, they are great cars, but I am assuming by the age of the car you mean it has 100,500 miles on it and not just 1,005. Assuming it is 100,500, it is safe to say if the car has been maintained properly it should last you for a while as long as you keep it maintained as with any car. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to perform a pre-purchase inspection on the vehicle prior to purchasing it. You’ll be able to make an informed decision of whether or not the car will be worth your while upon doing so. Good luck.

3. i am considering buying a 2004 lincoln aviator with 1005 miles for $8000. according to auto check no accident but the score is 67.