Q: hydraulic clutch started slipped then stopped an now no pressure in clutch

my hydraulic clutch started slipping we jus replaced it the transmission jerked 3 times then it startd slipping then it stopped slipping wen i pulled in driveway an no pressure in clutch

Hi there. When a hydraulic clutch slips, it’s due to one of two problems. Either the clutch pressure is not properly set or a leak exists within the hydraulic system. In order to correctly diagnose this problem, it is best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a clutch is not working inspection.

3. hydraulic clutch started slipped then stopped an now no pressure in clutch