Q: how to tell if the egr is bad off he vehicle

I took the egr off of my truck and I need to tell if it bad. how do I tell if it is bad while it is off the vehicle?

3. how to tell if the egr is bad off he vehicle

Q: My truck shakes when I hit the gas

This issue is most commonly caused by the driveline shaft's slip-yoke and splines. It is caused by the two piece driveshaft slip joint binding up when the two shafts slide in and out of each other. This will mainly occur...

Q: Rattling noise rpm jump

Hello there. It sounds like there may be a few things going on. The noise could be a number of things, such as the belt idler, engine misfire, injectors, engine mechanical damage, or the turbo. A rattling noise is not...

Q: Cost to fix: Spark plug #4 on passenger side blew out of its cylinder. Common on 5.4 Tritons. only need this spark plug 2000 Ford F150

Hi there. Unfortunately, this is a service that requires advanced machining tools; which our mobile mechanics don't typically have access to on site. As such, it's not a service we provide at YourMechanic.com. You might be better served contacting a...