Q: how to tell if the egr is bad off he vehicle

I took the egr off of my truck and I need to tell if it bad. how do I tell if it is bad while it is off the vehicle?

3. how to tell if the egr is bad off he vehicle

Q: My car needs new engine, should I make the repair or sell it?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. This is one of those questions that's honestly very difficult to answer. If you're really fond of your truck, then making the investment to replace the engine might be a good decision. However, if...

Q: 2005 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor keeps overheating. I have replaced the thermostat and water pump and it's still overheating

Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant...

Q: when first started or ignition switch is turned on 2009 ford expedition starts clicking noise in dashboard

That is most likely a malfunctioning component in the ventilation controls, such as an actuator or blend door. It's actually not uncommon and thus there are quite a few reports of this "clicking". To resolve it requires a bit of...