Q: how to tell if the egr is bad off he vehicle

I took the egr off of my truck and I need to tell if it bad. how do I tell if it is bad while it is off the vehicle?

3. how to tell if the egr is bad off he vehicle

Q: Brake ABS CEL on/off . ABS pulses once during braking, electrical system goes weak, wiper and lights weak.

I don't know if all this started happening simultaneously or if these issues have been slowly accumulating, but here is how I would proceed: begin with a battery test and clean and make sure to tighten the cable connections. Replace...

Q: My service power steering fault came on and lost electronic power steering capability. Before that the advance trac lighting fa

Hi Janet. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Your Ford has an electronic power steering system that is comprised of an electric motor and a few sensors and electrical connections. When the service light illuminates, it typically indicates an electrical or...

Q: Battery good, alternator good, brand new alternator cable, still not charging.

Hi There, The first diagnosis of the bad voltage regulator is likely the cause of your charging system not properly charging the battery. When the voltage regulator is not working properly, this may result in the alternator allowing too much...