Q: How to remove plastic disks holding hood insulation

Washers have broken under insulation on hood.

3. How to remove plastic disks holding hood insulation

Q: Coolant is dripping on the floor between the engine and wheel shaft.

Hello, there are several possible sources of coolant which can leak to this position - coolant hose, freeze plug, cooling passage gasket, etc. I would recommend having a cooling system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from...

Q: My clutch engages but my truck is still hard to get into gear 2003 Mazda B2300

Hi. It sounds like you are having a problem with the clutch hydraulic system. If the clutch appears to be engaging and not slipping then the hydraulic system is not fully disengaging the clutch which makes it hard to change...

Q: There's a bad smell after I rebuilt the transmission

Hi, and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. What seems to be happening is that your vehicle is having a parasitic draw (power drain with key off) within the electrical system of the transmission. Check the harness to the transmission and look...