Q: How to remove plastic disks holding hood insulation

Washers have broken under insulation on hood.

3. How to remove plastic disks holding hood insulation

Q: Engine stalls out for no reason, what’s wrong?

There a number of things that can cause your vehicle to have this problem. Possible problems include a faulty Mass Airflow Sensor, a Crankshaft Position Sensor, and the Loss of fuel pressure. Intermittent problems can take more time to isolate...

Q: 2006 mazda 3 automatic jump from2nd to 4th gear

Check the fluid first for both level and quality. If the fluid is not dirty or burnt and the level is correct, shift problems of the type you are describing are caused by solenoid failures, a defective valve body, a...

Q: Lost my transponder key. if i replace my ignition.cylinder do i need to program the new transponder key? 2003 Mitsubishi Galant

Hello - yes, if you do not have at least 2 keys that are already "recognized" by the transceiver, you must have the new keys programmed at a Mitsubishi service center or locksmith equipped with the proper equipment. If you...