Q: How to disable and enable horn while lockin??

I need to disable horn while locking my car. It's disturbing in the night.

3. How to disable and enable horn while lockin??

Q: Car makes a thumping sound on passenger side when going over 25 mph

A thumping noise is most likely coming from the tire. Have the tires inspected to see if something is in one of the tires or one of the tires has a broken steel belt. You should not drive the vehicle...

Q: I have a Fiat 500 sport I went to check the oil in the water and the water was a dark brown what would cause that

If you did not see any problems with the oil except it was low then I would suggest having oil and filter replaced. The coolant color would need to be checked to see if there is a problem since some...

Q: transmission problems, fluctuating RPMs

Hello. On automatic transmissions, the shift solenoids run by your speed sensors (and other sensors), will allow the RPMs to climb dramatically before a shift. If one or more of these sensors have failed, there is a chance your vehicle's...