Q: How reliable would a 2004 Chrysler Sebring be?

I'm considering buying this car and I've found a lot of mixed reviews online. The miles are pretty low but if it's a car that's known for crapping out around 75000 miles it wouldn't make sense to buy it.

I was hoping to get a professional opinion of it it would be worth the money. It's about $5000.

All vehicles have a life time to them. For the vehicle itself, the vehicle is reliable and gets good gas mileage. The maintenance needs to be up on the vehicle for the life of the vehicle to have a good strong life span. The best thing to do is inspect the vehicle from bumper to bumper and pay attention to the safety features of the vehicle. Also, get a report for the vehicle to see if it was in any wrecks. Any wrecks will cause the vehicle to ride differently when repairing any parts after a heavy collision. If the vehicle had minor damage, then maybe the vehicle will be okay, but it would determine what was damaged. Check the under carriage and see if the steering system is not damaged. Look for any leaks. When test driving, listen for and issues with the vehicle and for any odd noises. Also, while the engine is running, put your hand on the top of the engine and feel the engine for any excessive vibrations. If all the area are checked and the vehicle seems to be in good shape, then the vehicle is road ready. If you need further assistance with a safety inspection, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How reliable would a 2004 Chrysler Sebring be?