Q: How much will it cost to have a mechanic fix it?

I broke off the crankshaft sensor, it is a 8.1 ltre, gnc, how much will a mechanic charge to fix?

3. How much will it cost to have a mechanic fix it?

Q: Truck makes grinding noise when 4WD is engaged and put under load only.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Issues like this can be difficult to locate, because you need the vehicle to be under a similar load to recreate the noise. With that being said, you may have a vacuum issue causing...

Q: Check engine light is on with error code P052B. Reset the ECM 3 times. Car is running fine. What could be wrong?

Hi there. The code is on for multiple different sensors that you would need to check. Check for a faulty Crankshaft position sensor, a faulty Camshaft position sensor, a faulty intake valve timing control solenoid valve, or a faulty intake...

Q: when i put on the right turn signal both tail lights blink like hazard lights

Hello, thank you for writing in. There is a service bulletin out for this issue on GM vehicles, and you may want to check you VIN to see if your vehicle is included. The bulletin is: #PI01946A. The culprit is...