Q: How much will it cost to have a mechanic fix it?

I broke off the crankshaft sensor, it is a 8.1 ltre, gnc, how much will a mechanic charge to fix?

3. How much will it cost to have a mechanic fix it?

Q: Truck keeps cutting out when driving - 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Hello there, many different faults could cause your 2001 Chevrolet Silverado to cut out and die while running. The most common would be an alternator, battery, wiring harness fault, fuel pump, battery cable, vacuum leak, spark plugs, or a coil....

Q: Bumper and hood replacement cost? 2001 Honda Civic

Hi there - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body...

Q: Car loses power and stalls/dies if under 2000 RPM

Hello there. There are a few possible problems could be causing your 1999 Nissan 200SX to stall in this manner. The most common would be a MAF sensor, vacuum leak, fuel pump, fuel filter, alternator, battery or oxygen sensors. I...