Q: How much will it cost to have a mechanic fix it?

I broke off the crankshaft sensor, it is a 8.1 ltre, gnc, how much will a mechanic charge to fix?

3. How much will it cost to have a mechanic fix it?

Q: Reduce Engine Power Light is illuminated

This light comes on generally when there is a critical system failure or problem with the engine or transmission. The purpose of this light is to keep the driver safe and to prevent potential major damage to the engine or...

Q: VSC TRAC, TRAC, AND BRAKE LIGHTS ON NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND NO ABS LIGHT NO CODES

Following up on your previous question, in your circumstance the required scan tool is the factory Toyota scan tool. Although there "might" be aftermarket OBD-II scan tools, I doubt they would have the capability of the factory tool that is...

Q: Cost estimate for rear main seal replacement

Billing question for to replace the rear main seal (rear crankshaft seal) on a 2003 Lexus GS300 with a L6-3.0L engine.