Q: How much to replace oil gaskets on a 1998 Dodge Dakota V8 Magnum 4WD

Changed my oil in November. Had my brother check my fluids just last week. Truck was running funny. He saw that the oil was almost out. Only a thousand miles on oil change. Had never been low on oil before. He thinks gaskets need replaced. Oil on the oil pan. I put a couple quarts in. Still has oil for three days now. Or smoking or no oil on the ground where I park.

3. How much to replace oil gaskets on a 1998 Dodge Dakota V8 Magnum 4WD