Q: How much to flush the ac system

asked by on September 03, 2017

How much for an ac flush

Hi Short,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the AC flush for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor.

To verify that we service your area and are able to set up a quote for your repair, please go online at https://www.yourmechanic.com/book to request a quote. You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page at https://www.yourmechanic.com/support or call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr