Q: Clunking noise when turning

Clunking noise when I turn left or right around corners

3. Clunking noise when turning

Q: Steering wheel groans/sputters on turns

Hello, thank you for writing in. The previous tech who examined the vehicle may be correct, but it is impossible to verify that without the vehicle in front of us. The steering column can cause these symptoms, but so can...

Q: My car is having power issues. I get a message that says engine power reduced/ service traction along with headlights flickering and engine cutting out.

Hi there. Check the battery and alternator to the vehicle. With all of the electrical issues that you are having, it sounds as if the battery is not charged and making the engine stall out due to lack power. Check...

Q: Why won't my 2007 Pontiac G6 start.

Hello. If the battery is good then chances are that the starter is the problem. I would usually go to the starter wires and test them to see if there is power when trying to start it. If there is...