Q: Clunking noise when turning

Clunking noise when I turn left or right around corners

3. Clunking noise when turning

Q: Check engine light came on & car drove roughly

You are absolutely correct. The MIL came on as a result of a fault in the engine computer. Because your vehicle is newer than 1996, then it has OBD-2 diagnostics which will allow any scan tool with OBD-2 capabilities to...

Q: How do you tell how long an engine is going to last / how healthy it is without disassembling it?

While there is really no way to tell how long any engine will last, a compression test is a good way to determine the overall health of an engine. If the compression test reveals that compression on all cylinders is...

Q: My car makes a knocking noise. It does it a little when I press the breaks. Sometimes I can drive it and no knocking noise then ot

Before you drive the car again, you need to find the lug wrench and check to be sure that all your wheel lugs are tight You might have one or more loose wheels. If you don't find a problem there,...