Q: Clunking noise when turning

Clunking noise when I turn left or right around corners

3. Clunking noise when turning

Q: My radiator fan broke from hitting the shroud.

Hello Jennifer. One way you may be able to tell if the new fan is going to work will be to figure out why the old fan was being interfered with. Was anything about the shroud or the original fan...

Q: AC not taking coolant

Hey there. You may have a bad A/C compressor if you see the compressor engage but the high and low pressures stay the same. If the high pressure spikes above 300 or more, then the compressor can produce pressure but...

Q: My car loses power then won't go over 20 mph its a 05 pontonic grand prix

Hi April. The Reduced Power light usually indicates a fairly serious problem with the throttle system. When this light illuminates the vehicle will often go into a “safe mode”, which will severely limit the speed of the car and in...