Q: How much to change camshaft?

I just want to know I how much is it to change camshaft

Hi there Reggie. Replacing a camshaft is a rather complex mechanical service, that requires specialized tools and machining equipment to do correctly. It also requires internal engine component upgrades such as cylinder head hardware to work correctly. Since our mobile mechanics provide services at customers locations; replacing a camshaft is not among our current service offerings. We offer camshaft seal replacement among other services; however, you might want to have a professional machine shop provide you with an estimate for replacing the camshaft as well.

Unfortunately, Your Mechanic does not offer camshaft replacement services at this time. Your Mechanic has technicians available that can assist you with most of your maintenance, diagnostic, and service needs. Feel free to schedule your next service at www.yourmechanic.com.