Q: How much for rear brakes, pads rotars and caliber?

I all of a sudden have heard a grinding and then some times it sounds like something's dragging underneath the car but thrte is nothing underneath the car. I got front breaks done not long ago and I asked about rear brakes and they told me I had time left this was less then 6 months ago. My car is a Toyota scion TC

Hi there. I always suggest having a brake inspection performed to give us a good picture of what needs attention. Quotes cannot be generated via the ask a mechanic portal. Your request is being forwarded to customer service for your assistance. Please have your vehicle make, model, year, mileage, and VIN readily available. Your Mechanic has several technicians that can assist you with a brake safety inspection, brake pad replacement, brake rotor replacement, brake caliper replacement, and a brake fluid replacement service.

3. How much for rear brakes, pads rotars and caliber?