Q: How much does it cost to fix a 1998 Grand Prix's front passenger axle?

My boyfriend wrecked his car about an hour ago & said that it was his front passenger axle where his mom was sitting. I would like to know a price as I want to surprise him with getting it fixed. I need to know if it's worth it or should we just plan for a new car?

There is going to most likely be more damage than just an axle that needs repaired if the car was in an accident. You would need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the entire damaged area of the car for the needed repairs. You will need to book a diagnosis to get the front end looked at.

3. How much does it cost to fix a 1998 Grand Prix's front passenger axle?