Q: How much does it cost to fix a 1998 Grand Prix's front passenger axle?

My boyfriend wrecked his car about an hour ago & said that it was his front passenger axle where his mom was sitting. I would like to know a price as I want to surprise him with getting it fixed. I need to know if it's worth it or should we just plan for a new car?

A: There is going to most likely be more damag...

There is going to most likely be more damage than just an axle that needs repaired if the car was in an accident. You would need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the entire damaged area of the car for the needed repairs. You will need to book a diagnosis to get the front end looked at.