Q: how much do you think my annual maintenance costs will be for a 2017 BMW 230i for the first five years?

How much will I spend annually in maintenance on a 230i in the first five years, and then the following 5 years?

Hello. You should have the first few years covered as far as maintenance goes. Once it is out of the free schedules maintenance it should run you about $500 per year based on the recommended schedule. If you drive more then that cost can go up.

3. how much do you think my annual maintenance costs will be for a 2017 BMW 230i for the first five years?