how much do you think my annual maintenance costs will be...

Q: how much do you think my annual maintenance costs will be for a 2017 BMW 230i for the first five years?

asked by on July 07, 2017

How much will I spend annually in maintenance on a 230i in the first five years, and then the following 5 years?

Hello. You should have the first few years covered as far as maintenance goes. Once it is out of the free schedules maintenance it should run you about $500 per year based on the recommended schedule. If you drive more then that cost can go up.