Q: How much can I expect to be charged in labor fees to replace all 4 sparks plugs in my 2005 Chevy cobolt? once place told me 177 do

I need a tune up. Bought this car used with close to 90,00 on it. Just had it inspected and enjeneer light was on and asked for garage to trouble shoot this. And after they ran with codes. It needs a tune asap. But prices I was quoted seemed way too high. I want to know honest Y. My cost for each plug. They to.d me 94 do.lars per plug and than another 177 bucks for labor to install. This just seems very expensive. I am in research stage now for labor cost that are fair and not ruling me off all bc I am a female

3. How much can I expect to be charged in labor fees to replace all 4 sparks plugs in my 2005 Chevy cobolt? once place told me 177 do