Q: How many amps should my car's alternator have for a audio amplifier?

Trying to upgrade car speakings and amp.

If your vehicle has a factory alternator in the vehicle, then I recommend putting in an alternator that can put out 60 amps more than the factory settings. For example, if your alternator puts out 100 amps, then you should get a 160 amp alternator. Most systems have up to 50 amps, so the alternator will not overheat if rated for additional 10 amps more than the system.

3. How many amps should my car's alternator have for a audio amplifier?