Q: How Long Will My Fuel Tank Last?

How long will my fuel tank last?

3. How Long Will My Fuel Tank Last?

Q: Gas fumes in car

The fuel pump on your vehicle mounts underneath your back seat. From the fuel pump to the engine, the lines run along the underside of your car. The fuel pump and lines need to be inspected visually to verify where...

Q: Gas tank continually cuts off at the gas pump

The fuel level sensor problem (prematurely worn contacts) is, unfortunately, a known and chronic problem with this model. Running out of gas in traffic is definitely a safety issue. I believe this repair is essential. A professional mechanic, like YourMechanic,...

Q: 92 nissan maxima stalling problems

You should first replace the fuel filter and see if this helps condition. If filter does not help then have fuel pressure checked to see if the fuel pump is producing enough pressure and have it replaced if below specifications....