Q: How Long Will My Fuel Tank Last?

How long will my fuel tank last?

3. How Long Will My Fuel Tank Last?

Q: noise choking when accelerating

With fuel level getting low and the possibility of debris from the fuel tank getting into the fuel delivery system, it is possible you have some debris that is partially clogging the fuel injectors. The fuel injector should be professionally...

Q: How to clean out a gas tank that has been sitting for 10+ years.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I've always found that the best way to clean a fuel cell, whether it's diesel or gasoline, is to remove it from the vehicle and flush it with a lot of solvent. The problem...

Q: is the fuel pressure regulator an engine job? or is nbd?

The fuel pressure regulator is part of the engine's fuel supply system. The regulator is completely separate from any "mechanical" component of the engine. The purpose of this regulator is simply to maintain a specified pressure on the fuel supplied...