Q: How expensive would it be to replace the driver seat door?

Backed into my friends car. Large debt and window doesn't work on driver seat. How much to replace it?

Your best bet is to try and find a used door that is the same color as the original. Paint work adds a lot to the cost. Your local body shop will be able to perform the repair for you. You might want to consider having your insurance take care of it. That kind of repair usually costs more than most deductibles.

3. How expensive would it be to replace the driver seat door?