Q: How do you work the turn signals on my car?

How do you work the turn signals on my car?

3. How do you work the turn signals on my car?

Q: What precautions should be followed with the back door?

Your car is equipped with a back door that provides access to the cargo area. It can be opened with the handle and locked or unlocked with the key, the remote or the electronic key. However, there are several precautions...

Q: Replacing timing belt on a 2001 Ford Escape

Yes it is and you should change it right away, because mileage is mileage and time is time. That baby is 15 years old. They tell you that you are supposed to change the belts and they are only good...

Q: Left turn signal malfunction.

Check the bulb contacts, front and rear, and just make sure there is no obvious corrosion. Check the headlight harness connection to the headlight bulbs as well. From what you are describing, there is some sort of short or voltage...