Q: How do you use the touchscreen interface on the control panel?

How do you use the touchscreen interface on the control panel?

If your Nissan is equipped with a color central control panel, it offers touchscreen functionality. It’s actually very simple to use. Here’s how:

1. Choose the item you want (navigation, audio, etc.).

2. Tap the screen to enter that item.

3. If you accidentally tap the wrong item, use the back button to go back a step.

Tip

Don’t use the touchscreen while driving. It takes your eyes from the road and can dramatically increase the chance of you being involved in an accident.