Q: Q: How do you use the hazard flashers?

How do you use the hazard flashers?

3. Q: How do you use the hazard flashers?

Q: What could be cause my car not to move when I put it in gear?

I think your transmission has failed internally. You may need to have it towed to a transmission mechanic for a transmission replacement or rebuild. If you would like to have one of our technicians give you a second opinion in...

Q: How do I turn off the flash lamps?

Flash lamps are a locking and unlocking feature. When you lock or unlock your vehicle with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter, your turn signals flash on and off. This acts as visual confirmation, and can also help you see...

Q: Q: What should I do if I run out of gas?

While your car is equipped with a couple of different warning systems to alert you to the fact that you’re low on gas, it’s still possible to run out while you’re on the road. In this instance, you’ll have to...