Q: Q: How do you use the hazard flashers?

How do you use the hazard flashers?

3. Q: How do you use the hazard flashers?

Q: Idle issues or MAF sensor? 2001 Nissan Maxima

The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. This valve is controlled by the vehicle's computer which will adjust idle speed based upon other measurements such...

Q: The headlights wont shut off and the horn keep honking when I turn them on.

It sounds like you have a rubbed through wiring harness or two. All the components you mentioned are switched on the ground side. That means if there is a short to ground on the switch side before the relay, then...

Q: My Kia Forte is making a grinding knocking noise when I put it in drive and accelerate and at about 5 mph and up it goes away unti

Hello. Exhaust systems can make a variety of sounds that we would not intuitively expect. When I was first learning about exhaust systems I was surprised to find out how dynamic they can be. I am assuming you are speaking...