Q: How do you use the hazard flashers?

How do you use the hazard flashers?

Your hazard flashers are important safeguards. Turning them on alerts other drivers to a potential emergency or the fact that you’re pulled off on the side of the road at night. Using your flashers is easy. Just follow these steps:

1. Find the flasher button on your dash. It’s marked with a red triangle.

2. Push the switch.

3. All four flashers will now turn on.

Tips

• Your turn signals do not work while your hazard lights are on (the hazard function flashes all four turn signals), so it’s not recommended to use these while driving.

• The hazard lights work even with the ignition switch set to off.

3. How do you use the hazard flashers?