Q: How do you program a MyKey with optional settings?

How do you program a MyKey with optional settings?

3. How do you program a MyKey with optional settings?

Q: Q: Engine knock

Hello. If the engine knock started after a few cold nights then it may be possible that it is related to the engine oil. Engine oil becomes thicker at lower temperatures, which makes it more difficult to pump for the...

Q: I'm having problems with my blower motor on my 2012 Nissan Maxima.

There is no resistor in the circuit, at least not of the type that controls blower speed. Instead, the speed control in your vehicle relies on a digital signal delivered via pulse width modulation. And, in your application at least...

Q: What is the accessory delay?

Your car is designed to allow you to enjoy access to the audio system and other electronic accessories even after you’ve turned off the engine. The accessory delay is a feature that allows you to use your accessories, including the...