Q: Ran out of gas put gas in it but not getting to carburetor maybe it's the fuel filter

Ran out of gas put more gas in it put some of the carburetor in Crank 2 the gas ran out of carburetor did it two more times same thing I've never change fuel filter

You should first try to replace the fuel filter and then with fuel line disconnected test to see if the fuel pump is pumping close to 5 psi of fuel pressure and is pumping fuel. When the vehicle ran out of fuel the pump may have been damaged and not pumping fuel and need to replace the pump.

• Ran out of gas put gas in it but not getting to carburetor maybe it's the fuel filter