Q: How do you play Bluetooth audio files?

How do you play Bluetooth audio files?

Bluetooth connectivity is everywhere these days, including in some Honda Civics. If your car is equipped with the multi-information display, then you have Bluetooth functionality. That means you can pair your car’s system with other devices, and you can even stream music from your smartphone to your car’s audio system. Here’s how to do that:

1. The key needs to be in accessory mode or on

2. The radio needs to be on

3. Pair your phone with the HandsFreeLink® system in the car

4. You’ll see the Bluetooth symbol show up on the display

5. Press the auxiliary button

6. Press the setup button to show you the various menu items

7. Use seek and skip to choose files

• Your phone might have Bluetooth but not be capable of streaming music to the system. See your phone’s manual for more information.

• Your phone must be paired with the HandsFreeLink® system on your car to stream music via Bluetooth.

3. How do you play Bluetooth audio files?