Q: Q: How do you operate the windshield wipers?

How do you operate the windshield wipers?

3. Q: How do you operate the windshield wipers?

Q: What can be causing vibrations to my vehicle - the rear engine mount or the exhaust pipe?

Hi there. To see if the engine mount is broken and making the vehicle vibrate, open the hood to your car and look at the engine while it is running at idle. See if the engine is moving around a...

Q: struggling to start after fuel pump assembly replacement

Hi there. It is possible that there is an issue with the fuel pump, but that is not likely. If the engine is hard to start then that can be caused by a sensor problem. I usually start by checking...

Q: How do I add washer fluid?

If you attempt to wash your windshields with the wiper washers, and no fluid comes out, then you will need to add more washer fluid. To do so, open the hood, and locate the washer fluid reservoir. Open the lid,...