Q: How do you operate the sun visors?

How do you operate the sun visors?

A: Your car is equipped with two sun visors – ...

Your car is equipped with two sun visors – one for the driver and another for the passenger. They’re designed to help you combat glare from the sun, making driving safer for everyone involved. Here’s how to use them:

• Standard Sun Visors: If your car has standard sun visors, using them is simple. Flip the visor down to block the sunlight and then flip it up when the direction of the light changes and you don’t need it anymore. You can also unhook it from the clip and swivel it to the side to block light from the side window.

• Slide-on Rod Visors: If your car is equipped with slide-on rod visors, you have one additional capability. When you unhook the visor from the clip and flip it to the side, you can slide it out to a greater extent. This helps you block glare when the sun is glaring through the midway point of the window. Slide it back when you’re done and relock it on the ceiling.