Q: Q: How do you operate the sun visors?

How do you operate the sun visors?

3. Q: How do you operate the sun visors?

Q: Difficult to control in wind and veers above 60 mph

Hello there. This sounds like a more unusual situation. Ford uses the rollover stability control system as an additional safety feature to help prevent rollovers. A bit of body movement in normal wind speeds would not be abnormal. It should...

Q: Why does my audio system display “Enter Code”?

Your car’s audio system is equipped with an anti-theft device designed so that if it were stolen, a thief wouldn’t be able to use it. It’s based on a vehicle-specific code that must be programmed into the audio system after...

Q: I had a new serpentine belt and pulleys put on my car but the belt tends to keep popping off,

The serpentine belt need constant tension on the belt to keep it from coming off. If the belt alignment is not aligned then the belt may come off. The tensioner may be out of alignment and not putting enough tension...