Q: How do you delete a speed dial entry in the HandsFreeLink system on?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you delete a speed dial entry in the HandsFreeLink system on?

Speed dial entries in the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system provide you with a faster way to make voice calls in the car. You’re limited to just 15, though. Deleting entries that you don’t use lets you add numbers that you do call more frequently. Here’s how to remove those that you don’t want:

1. Push the phone button.

2. Choose phone setup.

3. Choose speed dial.

4. Choose the entry you want to remove.

5. Choose delete speed dial.

6. Confirm that you do want to delete the entry (press yes).

7. The entry should be deleted.

8. Repeat steps 4 through 6 for any other numbers you want to remove from the speed dial settings.

Tip

Removing a number from speed dial does not remove it from the phonebook.