Q: How do you answer a call using the HandsFreeLink system?

How do you answer a call using the HandsFreeLink system?

3. How do you answer a call using the HandsFreeLink system?

Q: Car stalled at take off, wrench symbol popped up, no response when gas pedal pushed but Rpms moved, after turn off/on it fine

The wrench symbol is a Check Engine or Service Interval Light. Without additional information it is tough to say what this could be, however some common items that could cause this to happen may be, a faulty mass airflow sensor...

Q: How would I open my car hood when I foget the keys and the car is totally locked

You cannot open the hood as easily as opening the door using a locksmith. If the cable broke and you need to get in, then a mechanic would have to raise the vehicle and get to the latch for you....

Q: How do I set up the HandsFreeLink system?

The “system setup” command allows you to change security options by setting a passcode for the entire system (like the PIN that protects your phonebooks). To access this function, just: Press the talk button Say “system setup” Listen to...