Q: How do the power windows work?

How do the power windows work?

Power windows are wonderful accessories that make rolling a window up or down simple and easy. This is particularly true for the driver’s position, as the driver side switch can control all the windows in the car. Here’s what you need to know about the system as a whole:

1. The power windows on your Altima will only work with the key in the on position.

2. The windows will work for just under a minute after you have turned the ignition to off, but have not opened the driver or passenger front door.

3. Each switch controls one window – pull up on the outside edge to roll a window up, and push down on the back of the switch to roll the window down.

3. How do the power windows work?