Q: How do I view the engine oil life in the multi-information display?

How do I view the engine oil life in the multi-information display?

The engine oil life shows you how much remaining life your vehicle’s current batch of oil has. To view this feature, press the display button until the multi-information display above the center console shows the engine oil life. The multi-information display will also show the Maintenance Minder when showing engine oil life.

3. How do I view the engine oil life in the multi-information display?