Q: How do I use voice recognition to delete an individual name tag?

How do I use voice recognition to delete an individual name tag?

The infotainment system can store up to 30 numbers at a time. If you want to store a new number, but already have 30 numbers stored, you will have to delete a contact. This is very easy:

1. Press the voice command button. The system will prompt you by saying “Ready”, followed by a tone.

2. Say the command “Delete”.

3. Say the name of the contact that you wish to delete from the system.

3. How do I use voice recognition to delete an individual name tag?