Q: How do I use the wireless ignition node (WIN)?

How do I use the wireless ignition node (WIN)?

3. How do I use the wireless ignition node (WIN)?

Q: Why does the hill-start assist control buzzer sound?

The hill-start assist control system in your car is more than handy – it’s designed to provide substantial safety when starting on a hill after coming to a stop by preventing your car from rolling backward. The system works by...

Q: How do I change the language in the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) can operate in six languages. English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian. To change the language, use the navigational tools on the left side of the steering wheel to scroll through the EVIC display...

Q: I have to pop clutch to start car

Hello. By the description of your problem, there can be several causes. Make certain that your battery is in good condition, and that your lights and accessories come on normally. If your lights dim when you try to key start...