Q: How do I use the wireless ignition node (WIN)?

How do I use the wireless ignition node (WIN)?

3. How do I use the wireless ignition node (WIN)?

Q: Q: How do I turn on the air conditioning?

To turn on the air conditioning, press the A/C button on the climate controls. The air conditioning will only come on if fan is on, the temperature is not below freezing, and the AUTO button has not been pressed.

Q: How do I use recirculation mode?

Recirculation mode is a way of recycling air within your vehicle. Rather than introducing air from outside of your car, recirculation mode recirculates the air that is already in your vehicle. To turn on recirculation mode, press the recirculation button,...

Q: Speedometer and gears failed; car towed - 2009 Kia Borrego

It seems like the problem is one the shop may have not experienced just yet or they may have found a big problem and are trying to work with Kia directly for warranty or recall information. Take the vehicle back...