Q: Q: How do I use the seat heaters?

How do I use the seat heaters?

3. Q: How do I use the seat heaters?

Q: How Frequently Should I Have My AC System Recharged?

The refrigerant in an automotive AC system circulates through a sealed system. It is designed to be totally leak-free and usually is. Many vehicles are driven for years and years without needing any refrigerant added to the AC system. ...

Q: uncomfortable driver's seat

Hello, thank you for writing in. Even with the adjustments you can make, seats are designed to be one size fits most. With that being said, before you invest too much money into a seat cover, or new seat, you...

Q: 2003 Honda CRV: Do I really need a new serpentine belt and aftermarket AC compressor?

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. There is no reason that the only way to replace the serpentine belt is to replace the compressor also - don't buy that! Now, if by chance the mechanic who is no longer...