Q: How do I use the remote start system?

How do I use the remote start system?

3. How do I use the remote start system?

Q: Q: Starting issue, fuel smell

The fuel pressure would need to be checked to make sure the pressure regulator is not leaking fuel and that the pressure is correct. You may have a leaking injector if the pressure is okay. I recommend having a certified...

Q: When I change gears or when the car changes gears in motion, there is a loud thump. What do I do?

Hello. This is likely a transmission issue. Have you checked the level of the transmission fluid? When was the last time you had the transmission serviced? This includes having the fluid changed and having a new filter put in the...

Q: What does the oil pressure Warning Light mean?

The oil pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. The oil pressure Warning Light will illuminate when oil is not properly flowing into your vehicle’s engine. Usually this means that there is an insufficient amount of oil in...