Q: Q: How do I use the power outlet?

How do I use the power outlet?

3. Q: How do I use the power outlet?

Q: Q: How do I insert a CD?

The most important thing when inserting a CD is to make sure that the CD is facing the correct way. Make sure that the top of the CD (the painted side) faces upwards, and then push the CD into the...

Q: Check engine light, smoke, car won't start

Hi there: Sometimes the best way to diagnose a problem is to review the timeline of events. First, if your check engine light was triggered by an P-0125 OBD-II code, the issue may be a faulty ECT sensor. P0125 is...

Q: How long can I postpone replacing leaking A/C compressor

There really is not a time limit. Once most of the refrigerant has leaked out of the system, the compressor will not turn on. There is nothing you can do to turn the compressor on from inside the car. At...