Q: How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

3. How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

Q: How do you erase a personal access code for the keyless entry keypad?

While you can program up to three personal access codes for your car, there may come a time that you need to delete those codes. This could be for any number of reasons, from selling the car to removing the...

Q: Rear windshied shattered, how does this happen?

This is absolutely not a normal thing; however, it is not a first occurrence for a Ford Escape. In fact, this event has happened enough times that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) began an investigation involving 2010-2011 Ford...

Q: Brake pedal sinks

This is a sign of a potential vacuum leak in the brake booster. When there is not enough vacuum in the brake booster, this will cause a hydraulic pressure drop resulting in a soft brake pedal. If you'd like, a...