Q: How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

3. How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

Q: How do I set up text message notice?

When the text message notice feature is turned on, the audio system will alert you whenever you receive a new message. Changing the settings only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to...

Q: Replaced my engine. Does the new one need to be adjusted to the higher elevation?

Check all of the sensors and make sure that they are plugged in all the way. The computer system with the sensors are designed to adjust themselves as elevation changes. This is why all vehicles today have computers in them...

Q: Q: How do you use the cargo net?

If your Altima is equipped with a cargo net, this handy tool can be used to secure packages in the trunk. Not only is this handy for keeping packages with fragile items inside from sliding around in the back, but...