Q: How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

3. How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

Q: What does the key reminder chime mean?

The key reminder chime sounds inside your vehicle when the driver’s door is opened, but the car is not yet turned off. This is an important safety feature that can keep you from locking your keys inside your car.

Q: Do I need alignment after replacing front shocks and struts

Some vehicles have fixed front camber which is typically the only alignment criteria (measure) that would be affected by strut replacement. However, your vehicle does have adjustable camber settings and so, yes, the vehicle would have to be aligned if...

Q: Lose of power when running, and the tac stopped working.

Hello. The vehicle likely stalled due to a lack of gas, or a poor air fuel mixture. This is what caused the drop in RPMs and for the tachometer gauge to drop. The first thing to do is turn the...