Q: How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

How do I use the passenger side cargo compartment?

A: Your SUV has plenty of storage, both in ter...

Your SUV has plenty of storage, both in terms of rear cargo capacity and storage areas throughout the cabin. One area that you might have overlooked is the passenger side cargo compartment.

You can find this storage area in the right trim panel in the back. It’s accessed via a small door, where you’ll also find the white funnel used with the Easy Fuel™ system (if you need to fill the tank from a portable container). Open the door, add your items and then close it back. Make sure it’s secure, or it may rattle while you’re on the road.