Q: How do I use the lower anchors with a child restraint system?

How do I use the lower anchors with a child restraint system?

Your vehicle has lower anchors so that a LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) child restraint system can be installed. The vehicle has four lower anchors: one on either side of both outboard rear seats. These anchors are located where the seat cushion meets the seatback. To use the lower anchors, follow the instructions provided by your child restraint manufacturer.