Q: How do I use the interior door lock switch?

How do I use the interior door lock switch?

3. How do I use the interior door lock switch?

Q: "TRAC OFF" light came on after diagnostic test for check engine light

Hello. In most cases the vehicle's traction control system is on a completely separate circuit then that of the engine knock sensor. Therefore most knock sensor faults or issues should have little to no effect on the operation of the...

Q: The power door locks don't lock, either by the door switch or the key fob

It sounds like your remote may have lost synchronization. Most door lock systems use a "rolling code" where the digital code for the remote changes each time it is activated.The code for the controller changes along with it so they...

Q: Engine light was on and got DTC code P0713, but now engine light is off. does it mean issue is resolved?

Hello, thank you for writing in. You are correct in thinking that since the light has gone off, the computer is no longer detecting an issue. The code you pulled pertains to a transmission fluid temperature sensor. You may want...