Q: How do I use the front and rear cup holders?

How do I use the front and rear cup holders?

You have two cup holders in the front of the car, and another two for the second row seat. These provide a safe, convenient way to carry drinks with you. The third row seats (if equipped) do not have cup holders, but bottle holders are provided on the side panels. Here’s how to use your cup holders:

• Front: To adjust the size of the cup holders, remove or replace the inserts (removing them makes the cup holders larger).

• Rear: Fold the center armrest down on the second row seat. This will eliminate the seat for passenger use, but provide the left and right seats with both an armrest and access to two cup holders. Note that the rear cup holders cannot be resized like those in the front.

3. How do I use the front and rear cup holders?