Q: How do I use the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

How do I use the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) is an interactive display system in the middle of the instrument cluster. It gives the driver lots of valuable information. To navigate through the EVIC, use the navigational tools on the left side of your steering wheel. There are up and down arrows for scrolling through the various information provided by the EVIC, and there’s a select button (which looks like a right-pointing arrow) so that you can select things in EVIC. There is also a back button to go back a step on the EVIC screen. You can use these four navigational tools to access all of the EVIC’s tools and information.

3. How do I use the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?