Q: Q: How do I use the cigarette lighter?

How do I use the cigarette lighter?

3. Q: How do I use the cigarette lighter?

Q: Something fell out of the bottom of my car

Hello, thank you for writing in. The parts as described are unidentifiable. The square with two holes may be an exhaust hanger designed to hold the exhaust and allow it to move slightly going over bumps. These are typically made...

Q: Broken engine mounts due to lifting the car

I am not aware of any type of motor vehicle lift, or accepted (i.e., standard, manufacturer permitted) lift practice, that would damage the mounts that hold the engine and/or transmission to the vehicle frame. Of note, if the shop is...

Q: Q: How do I fold the rear seatbacks?

Both sides of the rear seatback can fold down, which allows you extra storage space, or an opening to the trunk. Folding the rear seatbacks is very simple: Make sure that the front seats are not reclined. If the...